Skip to main content

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil VS Milk Chocolate Soleil

Hey gorgeous!
Has some of you might know, I'm a fair skin girl, so finding a bronzer that looks good on my skin is very hard and I have a cool undertone to my skin (and this is the most important factor) which makes it even harder to find good products that match my skin.

When I first learn about Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer, I really wanted to try it out... manly because it smelled like chocolate (obviously).

 Too Faced Chocolate Soleil





Chocolate Soleil is a rich chocolate brown bronzer, with a cool undertone to it.
It's completely matt and it doesn't look muddy or orangy in the skin what so ever. It looks very natural. It is a little bit intense for someone who has fair skin... but with a light hand you can get a way with it.

 Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil




Milk Chocolate Soleil it's a light milk chocolate bronzer, though this one was a warmer undertone to it. You can definitely see it in the upper pic... this bronzer is lighter than the previous but it also kinda of yellowish...

It looks natural on the skin and you can built it up a little. It's also completely matte and it doesn't look muddy on the skin, but with my skin undertone it looks a little orange. If you have fair to medium light skin with a warm undertone to it, this one is perfect for you... For me however I can pull it of (ironically more easily on the summer time, when I a little tanner than when my skin is at it's palers).
Chocolate Soleil VS Milk Chocolate Soleil
Chocolate Soleil VS Milk Chocolate Soleil

As you can see by the photos, the original Chocolate Soleil is much deeper that the Milk version and also cooler.
As a fair skin girl I though I would love the Milk Chocolate Soleil as my bronzer and maybe contour powder, whenever I wanted a subtle, day time, very wearable thing going on.... but because of the undertone I have to confess that I much prefer the original version. I do have to use it lightly but the result is fabulous.

Xoxo, Marta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passatempo Oriflame - FECHADO

A Oriflame é uma marca líder de venda directa de cosméticos naturais suecos, de elevada qualidade. Caso pretendam conhecer mais sobre os seus cosméticos, comprar ou vender os seus produtos poderão visitar este site sobre a Oriflame - http://www.blogorimoon.blogspot.com/ Olá Princesas!! É com muita alegria que vos comunico que eu e a Cátia do Blog Orimoon fizemos uma parceria! E com não podia deixar de ser, as sortudas são vocês!! Esta parceria começa da melhor forma, através de um sorteio em que os prémios são deliciosos!! O conjunto Oriflame que será oferecido é constituído por produtos do próximo catálogo: Esfoliante em Barra Swedish Spa: 18480 Gel de Duche Estimulante Swedish Spa: 18481 Não acham uma maravilha?? Bem vamos às regrinhas: Para participarem têm obrigatóriamente de ser seguidoras do meu blog e do blog Orimoon ! Têm ainda de por um gosto na página do facebook do blog Orimoon (podem fazê-lo aqui !! Ou no topo da página do blog Orimoon !!)

The Balm | Instain Blush In Lace

Hello lovelies: First of all I just want to apologize for the lack of posts and videos... But I really didn't got time to film or write posts lately. I'm expecting to go back on schedule next week, so fingers crossed! I started doing some reviews of older products. And by older I mean products that are not new in the stores and are still available. With that said, I think we all know the Instain blushes by The Balm. The Balm, is a very cool brand that has very good quality products, with one of the most appealing packagings on the market and that are available at a drugstore friendly price... although they are not available at the drugstore... at least not in Switzerland or Portugal. I already reviewed Argyle here on the blog and today I'm going to review Lace: The Balm | Instain Blush In Lace